dimanche 19 février 2012

Wash days

Hi People!
From months now, I've been struggling to get back to DC x2 a week.
When I started my hair care journey, it was the easiest thing. I dedicated time to all the steps of my regimen.
Life became more hectic in the past months and the mid-week DC is now skipped.
I've been trying to add it back but I have not succeed yet to be consistent again.

Yes, consistency! I believe that this is the main driver of any success in most life goals.

I've made wash days easier now that I mainly DC on dry hair. My hair likes it, so the mid-week wash should be a simple cowash after DCing on dry hair.
I'll try to implement it this coming week and be consistent.

Wash day program for 3 weeks:
  • DC on dry hair
  • Wash with hairone
  • Apply leave-in conditionner and coconut oil to seal
  • Air dry and then style
Mid-week cowash
  • DC on dry hair
  • Cowash
  • Apply leave-in conditionner and coconut oil to seal
  • Air dry and then style
4th week wash program: clarifying wash:
  • prepoo with oils
  • clarifying shampoo
  • DC
  • Apply leave-in conditionner and coconut oil to seal
  • Air dry and then style
This will be the program I'll try to stick to for the coming 3 months.
I'll be throwing protein in some of the DC sessions in order to avoid moisture oveload.

Ciao

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire