dimanche 10 février 2013

Wash day

Hey there
Wash day is back here.

I prepooed overnight wih a Swharzkopf bonacure mask that I wanted to finish up. I coated my hair with grapeseed oil then.
I kept this prepoo until late this morning before I washed my hair. I used Paul Mitchell Moisture shampoo once and then lathered again with Paul Mitchell Super strong shampoo. After rinsing, I slathered on Paul Mitchell Super strong daily conditionner and cover it up. I left it on my hair for 3 hours without heat before rinsing.
I then applied my Chi Keratin mist as my leave in, grapeseed oil and a small amount of Kerastase oleo relax serum.
I detangled my hair with my Hercule Sagemann 5660 comb and then air dryied.
Thanks to this comb, I had only few strands on the comb.
Low manipulation is key.

Ciao

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire