dimanche 10 février 2013

Home facial Spa

Hey there
Today the weather is not that good out here and I'm in a Spa mood, home Spa mood.
I have sensitive combination skin that is on the dryer side. Only the ails of my nose ares oily and the rest is dry and dehydrated.

I started up with facials starting from exfoliating white clay mask. Ileft it on 5 minutes and then scrub my face before rinsing.
Then I applied yellow clay mask to purify mechanically my skin.

Clay masks exist in a wide variety for any skin type:
- white clay is good for any skin type as it is gentle enough
- yellow clay is for dry skin
-pink clay is for sensitive skin
- green clay is for oily skin
I usually alternate between yellow and pink clay. White clay is already in the exfoliating mask I used.

I then followed up with a gentle purifying mask for combination skin from Terra Humana that is packed full with natural and effective ingredients.
After 10 minutes, I rinsed and followed with an hydrating repulping mask. So far this is the best hydrating mask I've came across. I left it on for 15 minutes to sink in ad then gently massage it until it completely disappeared in the skin. The excess has been wiped over with a cotton pad soaked in witch hazel water.

My skin is glowing now. I love the results.
Ciao

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire