lundi 31 décembre 2012

Wash day before relaxer

Hey there
Today I'll be preparing my hair for the relaxer to come. I planned to relax on January 04th.
First I claridied with Redken Hair cleansing cream and then shampooed once with Paul Mitchell Super skinny.
I used then Affirm 5 in 1 as protein treatment and left it for an hour under a heating cap.
After rinsing, I applied Paul Mitchell Super skinny daily treatment to tame a little bit my new growth and DC with it for an hour under under the heating cap.
I airdried after appliying Aphogee keratin and green tea leave in together with Neutrogena triple moisture silk touch leave in.

I then moisturized and sealed. My hair will be styled in a bun for the party tonight.

Drive safe and enjoy the new year eve!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire