jeudi 13 décembre 2012

Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak

Hey there!
I came across the Kiehl's hair product line some time ago in september and try this deep repair mask.

This mask is packed with Avocado oil, olive oil and lemon among other and promises hydrated, nourished and protected strands.
This product lives up to all these claims on my hair.  I left it for 20 to 30 minutes with or without heat. Both left me with very moisturized and soft hair, yet strong. I tried it also under the steamer or all night and it waouh me. 
One thing I particularly like is that I can use this product straight from the jar without mixing it with anything, like I do with the Paul Mitchell Super charged moisturizer.
My hair LOVE LOVE this product.
I'm usually heavy handed when it comes to hair masks but with this one, a little goes a long way.
I wish it would come in a bigger jar though.
I'm also on a fence because of the price tag: at 33 euro a 250ml jar, it is insane!

It's a very good product overall but very expensive. I will purchase it only with a discount code.
Ciao

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire