Lately my hair have been dry due to the weather getting colder.
I need to go back to DCing twice a week to increase the moisture level in my hair. I must confess that I've been less consistent on this for the last couple of weeks but I'm coming back in the game.
My mid-week wash will consist in:
- DC on dry hair under my heating cap
- Cowash with Hairone or a cheapy conditionner
- Detangle with hair full of conditionner, rinse and towel dry my hair.
- Add leave-in and air dry or blow dry on cool setting.
The week-end wash will consist in :
- hot oil treatment under heating cap
- shampoo wash if I need to clarify or cowash with HairOne
- Roux porosity control if needed
- use an instant conditionner to detangle under the shower,
- DC under the steamer or heating cap
- rinse and towel dry my hair
- Add leave-ins, air dry or blow dry on cool setting.