mardi 13 septembre 2011

Back to the basics!

Hey people!
There's a lot going on right now and I've been missing around. So sorry for that!

I'm now to a point where I want to simplify everything hair related. Why?
  1. I do not have as much time as I wish
  2. I know what my hair likes or not. This one took a while to get in.
  3. I want to enjoy my hair
I had to identify and set up a backbone to my regimen and product. I've identified products and techniques that work for me. This can and will be always improved as this is why I've been in this journey!
Now that the backbone is set up, I can play around trying products, concoctions and enjoying my hair!

I've relaxed my hair 2 days ago. Last relaxer, I used the ORS Lye relaxer normal strength. My hair was texlaxed mainly but the moisture level was better than usual.
This time around, I'm back again to Optimum anti-breakage salon no-lye relaxer normal strength. I used the new version and y hair came out bone straight. I was looking for bone straight look this time as I have an event to attend.

So back to the basics to the no-lye relaxer.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire