vendredi 10 mai 2013

Using up products

Hey there!

Lately I've been focusing on using up products laying in my stash more than ever. I did buy random products here and there but overall, I've been good at cleaning my stash up;
Products I've used up:

Oro fluido hair mask

This mask got great reviews but my hair did not agree with it. The product would sit on top of it, doing nothing for it and leaving me with a grease ball, yeah that's how bad it was. I used it as a DC on dry, wet (damp) hair, before or after washing but nada! I ended using it as a prepoo, specially to detangle my hair before washing it.
I think it's the high amount of cones in it that my hair didn't like. I saved the packaging though as it's sleek and elegant.

Omnia Capelli maschera anticrespo (aanti-frizz hair mask) with Aloe Vera


This mask was on the light side but not as runny as a conditionner. I found it too light for a good DC session but great as a prepoo or DC on dry hair. my hair would absorb it completely and I was left with soft, frizz-free, moisturized and detangled hair for 2 to 3 days. I like it a lot. Although it's not as thick as the average hair mask, I found myself to use way more for my liking and used it up to quickly. It's an average price of 5-6 euros but I will not be repurchasing because it's too expensive in the long run for a drugstore hair mask.


Fructis Nutri repair 3 huiles



This mask is thick, very thick! I like thick masks that are very nourishing. This one fufilled all. I used this on dry hair before cowashing with the corresponding conditionner from the same line. I was left with the softest nourished hair and a lovely smell that lingered for days after the cowash. I would definitely repurchase this product.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire